07 September 2008

Greetings from another member of Experimental Playground!

Hi. I'm Daniel. I'm a gamer and have a passion of creating new ideas, and one of them is coming up with new game design. Most of the time, these flash of inspirations will either end up in as a material for an RPG campaign or it gets forgotten (which tend to happen because I rarely keep track on them). So it was a godsend when Rob decided to start this blog. Finally, there's a place for me to pour my ideas into and share it with everyone, especially those that have the same passion as me.

My Homebrew Games
Let's get to the meat of things - homebrew games. This blog is about having fun with the boardgames that we create, and that's what I intend to do. I have three games currently in early development. They are:

  1. Battle Mechanica - A diceless tabletop wargame set in a steampunk world.
  2. Dancing Shadows: St. Hallow - A diceless boardgame with elements of mystery and horror.
  3. Tales of Medda-Loren - A story-driven RPG boardgame that aims to be light on mechanics and heavy on storytelling.


I'm currently working on Battle Mechanica, and I will explain briefly the workings of the game in my next post. Stay tuned!

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...